Tuesday, February 27, 2007

a middle aged new blogger!

Alrighty.... a new blogger is here! How do I let people know where my blogspot is? How do I post? How do I add pictures? Well, I'm very new at this so my friends will all have to be patient with me as I learn.

About me? I am a mother of 2, mother-in-law to 2, and grandmother to 1. Love that boy...... I am a full time homemaker, the president of the company that my husband & I own, and I direct a 45 voice children's choir. We are kicking off rehearsals for our spring musical, "Holy Moses". Auditions were last Sunday, and the judging panel came up with a great cast! I'm very excited about this.....

Alrighty...... that's enough for today. I gotta figure out how to let my kids know that this is here....... hmmmm....

Ciao~

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun fun Mom!! Hope you have a great time!

-C- said...

Yay Aunt Debbie. Can't wait to read what you write. I'll be starting a new blog when I embark on my round the world adventure but will be sure to send you the address and link it to "My London Adventure."

Unknown said...

Awwwwww, thanks girls! Carly, I can't wait to read all about your worldly trip..... Sounds very exciting!

XXOO

Anonymous said...

More thoughts from the crazy lady!

Unknown said...

Crazy? Who you callin' Crazy??? I'm NOT crazy, I swear I'm NOT!!!

Sheesh..........

-C- said...

Hey how come I can only leave comments on this post? You'll have to check your settings Aunt Deb. The pics are adorable. Christian looks so much like Dyan! Good looks run in the family!