Friday, May 4, 2007

Random Thoughts...

Tech rehearsal last night was fabulous! That is probably the most fun of all rehearsals leading up to the actual performances. I love getting to direct a 12 piece orchestra, while giving directions & cues to the sound / light techs..... and seeing it all come together. Very exciting! The only glitch was that @#$% fog machine! I'm going on #4 today.... I think that the guy sold me the wrong type of liquid to put in it, because it STILL didn't work last night. So, before tech rehearsal, I called up that guy and said, "Listen to this!", and after he heard that gawd awful sound, he said, "Well, that's not right!"... Ya think??? So, with all of today's tasks, I have added another trip to the Guitar Store to once again, exchange a fog machine. Hope it works this time.

Today, I"m going to get my nails filled for the last time. Next appointment, they're coming off! I'm tired of them, and besides, when I go to Ukraine & Alaska this summer, I don't want to mess with any long fingernails......... I've already cut off my hair, since there will be no hair dryers.... I'll just wash & fluff it...... should I use mousse? Probably not...... and I hate those other hair products that leave your hair feeling a bit greasy... can't stand those.

I love reading Carly's blog....... girls? If you haven't read her updates, you really should. She is a fascinating writer.... a career that she should definitely check out. She's still in India.... spent a week on a beach reading & sleeping, and seeing no tourists!

I gotta go buy something decent to wear for the musical..... I really need a new denim skirt..... Guess I'll go do that after I get my last fill on my nails.

Dress rehearsal is tonight! I'll probably get there around 5 to make sure all of the props are set perfectly. Kids will arrive at 6. Gotta get the head mics taped on & Meg is doing their stage makeup. Rehearsal begins promptly at 6:30. Cast photos are tonight. I'll post some when I get 'em....

Random thought~ Dyan & Jory found a house yesterday! Hope they get it! Sounds wonderful...... I'm so proud of both of my girls.... they both are doing very well in life... They have great husbands, a wonderful son (Christian), and they both will be living in wonderful houses in great neighborhoods. Meg & Drew have already settled in, and soon, so will Dyan & Jory. Wonderful...... I'm one proud mama.

Time to shower and get a move on.........

That's my life so far...

No comments: