Thursday, March 11, 2010

March Randomness

Some random thoughts for the month of March...

1. It rained last night. Fantastic! Even had lightning.
2. I hate driving in driving rain.
3. I love meeting Don at OTB for dinner after KCC rehearsal.
4. Lily reached out to me yesterday, and I loved that.
5. Christian lights up his face with love when he sees me, and I love that.
6. Mackenzie is fascinated with my coffee cup. Good girl.
7. Kenzie had a hard time going to sleep this morning. Took 3 times to calm her down. She had her "mad" on.
8. I love chianti. Who knew?
9. God is so good and I know He's watching over me and my family.
10. I never know who reads my blog. Wish there was a way of finding out.
11. Wish I had more than 4 official followers of my blog.
12. Why don't my girls blog anymore?
13. Julie & I are the only ones who update our blogs regularly.
14. April, you are slackin' on your blog, dahhhhling.
15. Meg, seriously, it's been a year.
16. I love coffee with macadamia white chocolate cream in it.
17. Cali is one smart doggie. She understands my words. "Down." "Get your toy." "Stop barking!!!" "Do you want to eat?" "Time to go ni-night." "GET IN THE HOUSE!!!" "Want a chewy?" "Bye bye." "Want to go bye bye?" "Let's go get your bath." "Get down!" "Wanna sing?" followed by her howling on pitch with me!! Smart doggie, she definitely is. "Kenzie is here!" "Christian is here!" "The babies are here!" Any of those said, she runs immediately to the front door so excited to see them!
18. I need a vacation.
19. I wonder how the Lord is going to bring us out of this latest jam in life???
20. I can't wait to get out in the garden and start working. I want to plant a new peony, and several new perennials. I also want to grow okra this year. Along with my tomatoes.
21. I love playing the piano.
22. I love how my house is almost always neat & clean.
23. I love cooking and am contemplating catering the Dinner Drama this fall at our church.
24. I loved going to the Elton John / Billy Joel concert.
25. I love my cyber-daughters and am very proud of both of them.
26. I'm changing the "Crow" dance.
27. I'm working on the "Weeds" dance.
28. I have no idea what we're gonna do for the "inventions" yet.
29. #26 - 28 have to do with the spring musical, "Acorns to Oaks."
30. I'm crazy about my daughters. They are fantabulous women.
31. I'm crazy in love with my husband.


That's enough randomness for today.

***
and that's my life so far.

2 comments:

Meg said...

How about you follow my baby blog instead? meg-and-drew.blogspot.com

I update that more often than the random ramblings one.

BTW, I love you.

april said...

i have been sooo busy with working on my certs, sowwy. =( lately i have been passing out at 9:30/10pm. which for me is a big deal, i use to be a major night-owl hehe.

you never stop amazing me, you have so much love. <3

ok i misread part of your blog, i read the word inventions and saw invitations LOL. i was about to offer to help you with those LOL.

it means a lot that you are proud of me, these words are new for me.

as for a vacation, i say you all come down to arizona (with your sweet pup) and we all head up to sedona and just chill hehe.

oh and sorry meg, totally copying you here, i love you!!!!!!!