Thursday, April 7, 2011

Random Happy Thoughts

I suppose after last Monday's "venting" post, I ought to post some happy thoughts. So here goes:


1. Spring is finally here!


2. I need to plant some heirloom tomatoes. FAST.

3. Last night's rehearsal was very encouraging, in that the kids really do know the lyrics.


4. I'm so proud of Meg, for putting together the choreography, and daring to put props in their hands for each song, to use with the choreography. She's handling this very well, and very professionally. Attagirl!

5. Don started constructing "The Net" last evening. It's so cool to see him getting exciting about designing and constructing this video arcade game for the musical.


6. Kenzie spoke in 2 word sentences today. "Bye Bye Elmo." "Hewwo birdie."

7. Lily was all sorts of cute yesterday, in her springtime skirt and shoes.... and she followed me all around church yesterday. Complete cuteness.


8. Christian is in the choir now. And he's freakin' awesome! He's being so grown up!!! And he's actually singing and doing the choreography. Fun times for this Grandma.

***

And that's my life so far...

No comments: