Monday, June 11, 2007

Happy Birthday to ME~~~~

Today is my 50th Birthday. Is this what 50 feels like? It really feels like 30...... But Don tells me that 50 is the new 40........
Last weekend's highlights:
Had a "surprise party" on Saturday at Meg's house...... was a smashing success. Thank you Meg & Dyan......
Lots of people came to my party. Fun was had by all.
I had Christian several times last week..... Cutie Patootie.......
Christian ate a real banana. Yum!
I got a cook book from Shelly for my birthday..... The Food Network's Favorites.... Yay!
My wonderful sister came for the weekend. Fun was had by both of us.
Friday night - BROKE MY BIG TOE. Tripped on my deck. Now I'm wearing a ugly shoe to support my toe.
Saturday - lunch at Cheesecake Factory - with my sister - totally fun. Good conversations.
Saturday morning - at the doctor's - X-Ray'd my toe. Broken.
Saturday night - party - fun times.
My cake was B E A Utiful..... had flowers, butterflies & a breast cancer ribbon. And it was very yummy.
My girls have grown up to be lovely party hostesses.
Meg's house was darling......
Today:
Going to the Nelson Atkins Art Gallery.
Dinner on the Plaza at California Pizza Kitchen with my family.
Carriage ride with the family.... on the Plaza.
Still can't believe I'm 50. Weird.
That's my life so far......

No comments: