Sunday, June 17, 2007

Work & Witness Ukraine Trip

One week from today, our team will be in Kiev, Ukraine.
One week from tomorrow, we'll board a train for a 4 1/2 hour journey to Vapnyarka, Ukraine. We'll be working with AIDS orphans, a men's rehab center & a church there. We'll be running a VBS for the local children & orphans, and doing lots of construction jobs.It's gonna be fun!

But I'll miss my kids...... and Christian, and Cali & Beauty too.........

We leave KC very early next Saturday....... I hate flying. & my broken Big Toe is still bothering me........ think I"ll take a cane!

That's my life so far........

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.