Thursday, June 7, 2007

This Weekend... Fun times ahead...

It's gonna be a fun weekend!!!
My sister is coming up to KC tomorrow night.
I'm fixing a mahhhhvelous dinner - pork tenderloin, creamy orzo with peas, & a salad.
The hot tub will be in use.
Pedicures on Saturday.
The Plaza on Saturday.
The pre-teens are holding a carwash for the orphans in Vapnyarka, Ukraine.... what gems those kids are!
My "surprise" party is Saturday...... lots and lots of friends will be there. It's Meg's first BIG party at her new house. Hope she's not nervous......
Church on Sunday.... always great.
Potluck at Pastor's house Sunday, for the Work & Witness Ukraine team. Fun, food & fellowship.
More time with my sister.
Perhaps a movie???
Monday~ not the weekend anymore, but still fun.......
Turning 50. :-O
Going to the Nelson-Atkins with Don.....
Having dinner on the Plaza with Don, all 4 of my kids & my grandson.......
Carriage ride with the entire family....
I feel like 20. Well..... maybe 30.
And that's my life so far......

No comments: