Friday, August 19, 2011

Day Three

Hey!  Okay!  Better!!!  Down 2 1/2 more lbs, according to my scale at home.  I know, I know, it's all water weight, but I tell ya what... I put on a pair of pants today that I wouldn't wear while in Alaska a month ago, and they fit!  So Woo to the Hoo Hooooo.  I won't be surprised if I have a 10 lb WL this week.  I go on Tuesday for my WI, officially. 

Sleep.  It evaded me last night.  Wide awake from 2 AM to about 4:30ish.  So sorry, Don.  Had the TV on that whole time, trying to get it to lull me back to sleep.  I think it's the appetite suppressant that's doing it.  We'll see.  I took 2 yesterday, but the 2nd one was at 3 PM.  Today, I took my 2nd one at 1:30.  So, I'll see if that helps.

BUT.... I feel MUCH better today!  More energetic!  And I'm in ketosis.  I checked my strip at 4 AM.  Yup.  It changed.  It's a good thing.

Still having a troublesome side effect.  Just ate 2 oz of chicken and am drinking a diet dr. pepper.  Gonna wait a bit to make sure I'm okay before heading to the clinic for my vitamin shots. 

But..... WOO TO THE HOO HOOOOOOOOO~

***
And that's my life so far.

No comments: