Monday, August 22, 2011

Day Whatever....

I've lost track of what day this is on my Medi-diet.  It's Monday, tho....  and today has been really tough.  Lots of tears today.  I feel like I'm being punished for "lettin' myself go."  I'm hungry.  My digestive system is not too happy right now.  TMI?  Sorry.  My energy levels are lagging today.  My emotions are pretty raw today.

What have I eaten today?

Breakfast = 2 eggs.  20 oz of vitamin water.  2 cups of coffee with a little bit of fat free creamer in it.


Lunch = 4 oz turkey breast, 2 sticks of cheese.

Dinner = 4 oz of pork tenderloin.  Water.

About 510 calories today. 

Tomorrow I go to the doctor for vitamin shots & to weigh in.  I think the vitamin shots will really help me.  I missed the time on Friday, since they close shop at 2.  So, perhaps that's why I'm lagging a bit today.... 

I went to the grocery store today.  That was difficult.  But I did it.  Stuck to my guns.  Bought 3 bananas for Kenzie, 1 lb of turkey breast from the deli counter, string cheese & another kind of cheese, all low fat and in individual servings of 1 oz each.  I bought a quart of milk for Kenzie.  I bought a bunch of zero powerade, grape & orange flavored.  They don't have any carbs in them.  And I bought a garlic / lemon marinated pork tenderloin.  That was delicious for dinner. 

Part of my emotional problems have to do with our company having problems again getting customers to pay.  We're behind on getting paychecks, which means I'm about a week behind on some bills.  I know it's not critical yet, but I'm NEVER late on my bills and this is distressing to me.  I spent the afternoon unburying my desk, going thru mail, entering bills on quickbooks, and shredding a bunch of junk mail offers.  Normally I'd be having a glass of wine or a beer while doing that task, but not today!  I only had my water / powerade zero.  ::deep sigh::

Okay... get a grip, Deb.  Time to focus on what the results will be of eating this way.  I NEED to get back to my skinny self.  I have to!

Okay, I'm just gonna ignore my growling tummy.  Perhaps I'll treat myself to a diet root beer in a bit!

***
and that's my life so far...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

where are you?