Friday, June 15, 2012

Post KCC ~ Day 2

Day 2.  I've survived.  Today, I'm finally feeling back to "normal."  I no longer feel like I'm in the midst of a heart attack.  No heartburn.  No palpitations or pain between my shoulder blades.  I've only cried a couple of times today.  Grieving. 


I went to the church for a VBS meeting.  Yes, I'm still teaching the crafts for elementary aged kids next week.  We had to get set up.  I'll be teaching it all next week along with Vic.  Had to do alot of shopping for supplies.  Kept myself busy.


Today, I loaded up all of my stuff from the KCC.  Loaded up my purple music stand.  Loaded up my blue "director's" chair.  Loaded up my toys.  Loaded up my rhythm instruments.  Loaded up my photo albums / scrapbooks.  I suppose I'll see if the church wants to buy copies of them.  I can do that.  I'm proud of myself because I didn't cry when loading out my stuff.  


Afterwards, we treated ourselves to some sorbet & yogurt at Yogurtini.  MMMmmm.  Then I had some retail therapy at Hobby Lobby.  Nice.


I've been getting some really nice notes from choir parents, along with hugs from some kids.  I'm very touched.  I'm truly going to miss that ministry.


Lord, what do you have in mind for me to do next?  Do you have another choir for me to direct?  Should I contact the current children's choir director at ALBC?  Should I start a community children's choir in LS?  I am waiting on You, Lord.... on Your direction as I seek Your will.  Amen.


***
And that's my life so far....

No comments: