Saturday, July 12, 2008

My Life....

has been crazy busy lately.... I guess ever since I've started working out 3 - 5 days a week, I just seem to be much busier! Honest to goodness, I don't really have anything to report that SAYS I've been busy.... but I have been. Tuesday, I had to get all the furniture moved into the kitchen because the carpet cleaning dude was coming on Wednesday.... so Wednesday, went and worked out for 1 1/2 hrs., then came home and finished getting ready for the carpet man, and he came early, no problem. I'd just finished my shower, so no biggie. After that, I cannot remember what I did, but I did something... Oh, yeah, we went to the ballgame. Duh.... my memory is slipping awayyyyyyyyyyy...

Thursday, another busy day... but again, I cannot remember what I did! I think Christian came over for a bit.... OH nooooooo, that's not it! I went to Dyan's in the mornin' and she, Christian & I went to the mall. He was such a good boy. When walking down the sidewalks in the mall, he was in his stroller and was also holding my hand. So cute.... Then I had a 3 PM pedicure, and a 6:30 rehearsal for Dinner Drama. Got home around 10 that night... busy busy...

Friday - had to work out again, and then came home and put all the furniture & stuff back where it all belonged.... just in time for the cleaning ladies to arrive. They came an hour early, so I told them to come back in an hour, which they did. I just didn't have everything off of the kitchen countertops yet... and besides, I've TOLD Merry Maids to NOT have their girls come until AFTER noon... ugh! Anyway, then came and while they were here, I did some choir work. Had a deadline to meet regarding reviewing a children's musical - part of my duties as a member of the Children's Advisory Council for Lillenas Publishing Company. So, anyway, got that all done and sent off via email. Then Christian came over for a bit, played with him, and then they left so I could get my shower & get ready to go the the ballgame. It was Friday night Fireworks Night... Dyan, Jory & Christian came to the game too... and it was so much fun!!! I absolutely loved having him there. He was such a good boy. He and I walked down to the dugout and watched the baseball players warming up & stretching, and so, Christian stretched his legs too.... so cute. Then we walked back up to our seats, and he was flirting with everyone on the aisle seats. LOL He spent the entire game being very good... sometimes he danced while holding onto the seat in front of him, doing his "happy feet" dance when the music came on. And when Garth Brooks' song came on, he and I danced and tried to get ourselves on Jumbotron... rofl. Didn't work. But we had fun anyway! And every time the fireworks went off, he said "wow" and "more!" LOL And for the longest time, he was satisfied to sit in his chair and eat Cracker Jacks! What a good boy he was. And fireworks was after the game and he loved that. I just love my grandson to bits and pieces... I am a very lucky Grandma... I get to see him whenever I want, and that is so important to me.

Okay, enough rambling... I'm going to be gone all next week - I'll be counseling preteens at a church camp, along with Meghan. We should have fun. And then Friday, when we get back to the church, Don will pick me up and we will head to the lake, where Dyan, Jory, Christian and a bunch of other people will be, and we'll camp for the weekend. If you can call it camping... we'll be in our mobile home. Jory & Don took it down today and got it all set up.


Okay, here are some pictures - just downloaded from Don's cell camera. He took these pics at the game last night. Enjoy!~

The first pic is when Christian & I were dancing to Garth Brooks' "I've Got Friends in Low Places" Too fun!!! Christian is looking at the jumbotron to see if we were on it... ROFL

This picture is of Christian and me watching the fireworks. He loved them...
Here is Christian enjoying the fireworks with his mommy... Fun times!~!~!

And that's my life so far...

2 comments:

Mama's Ramblings said...

SO MUCH FUN!! Did you tell someone at the game that this was his first game? I hear that they let you take a pic with slugger and give you a t-shirt. That is what they did for Chase's little fried, Ty.

Looks like you all had a blast!!

Julie said...

Too cute! I bet he had a wonderful time. He's a lucky little boy to get to create such fond memories with his grandma and grandpa. :o) Have a wonderful week camping!