Wednesday, July 2, 2008

I lead a boring life..... usually

Well, Julie said I hadn't blogged in a while.... and she's right. Truth is I have nothing really to blog about.... my life is boring right now. My daily routine consists of going to the gym (can you believe it???) and then perhaps stopping by the grocery store to pick up some items needed, and then coming home, doing laundry, straightening up... or like today, I spent the afternoon at my desk entering bills onto my quickbooks program, balancing my checkbook, and paying 12 of those pesky bills. I have to admit, I do love it when my bills are paid. Weight off, ya know?!?

Meg has been coming over quite frequently this week, which has been really nice. Her guard unit is in "choreography camp" this week.... 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. with a break for lunch & dinner. So, she's been hanging out at my house on her breaks. I cooked her dinner last night. I'm such a good mommy, no matter how old my baby gets... We'll probably spend the 4th of July at Meg's house... fine by me. Let her do the cooking. :-)

Dyan, Jory & Christian are driving to Nebraska tomorrow (Thur) to see Jory's grandfather, for his birthday. They'll come back on Saturday. Jory's mom is riding with them... hope that all goes okay. I'm gonna miss Christian while they're gone.... I need some "Christian" time... he's so adorable. He said Grand ma ma on the phone today! Over and over again.... music to my ears! Warmed my heart for sure....

T-storms tonight.... I love them. I love good old Midwestern thunderstorms. So peaceful, exciting and relaxing all at the same time.

Don & I went to The Peanut for dinner tonight... had a BLT & a Corona Light with a lime for dinner.... Don had chicken something or other... We watched the Royals game on the big TVs there.... We lost... :-(

Tomorrow ~ no big plans. Gonna work out in the morning. Shannon really worked me over today!!! Three sets of each exercise! BUT.... the good thing is that I'm starting to see more definition in my arms, and that's only after 4 sessions with the "trainer from Hell"... LOL I tell her that all the time, and then laugh and tell her I love her.... She really works my muscles... that's for dang sure!

Perhaps I'll come home after working out and finally get my office squared away... what a novel idea!!! It's only been several months since I started reorganizing it!!! Ugh... it was a big job, tho..... and overwhelming at times. But I really want to get my craft table all cleared off so I can start painting again, and stamping. Dyan... we need to make our Christmas cards in July, okay? Meg, wanna join us??? We can have a stamping marathon, and get it all done! Christmas in July.... how about it??

Meg, one of these Fridays that you have off, let's get together and go shopping in the downtown Lee's Summit shops, okay? I haven't done that in ages, and I really want to do it soon. So, how about that?

It's late, and I ought to be going to bed. Don's already up there... but then, he's been up since the middle of the night, last night... so he's pretty pooped. He works so hard...

And that's my life so far....

No comments: