Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I'm very EXCITED.....

because....

Christian is coming over tomorrow!!! Yayyyyyyy.... He's gonna come and play at Grandmama's house all day long! His mommy needs some time to herself, and she's also gonna get her hair done. Christian and I will play all day long! Lately, he's been wanting to call me on the phone. I had the sweetest little voice message after I finished my workout at the gym the other day.... "Grandmama? Grandmama? Papa?? Papa??" I called him back and he said "Hi Grandmama. Papa???" I had to tell him that Papa was at work. He loves his Papa.

Anyway, I'm excited. It's late right now... Don's still at a meeting at church, and it's after 11 PM. I'm watching the Royals kick Oakland's butt on TV...

My friends in California are all OKAY.... Earthquake today. Epicenter was in Chino Hills... right where my friends live. Talked with Lorene today.... Geez, I miss her! Jeremy is taking his bar exam up in San Fran.... Becky completed her Masters degree in sports training... and got a job at UC Berkeley...not sure if I spelled that correctly. I told Lorene about the cruise that Don & I wanna take right after Christmas, and I think that she and Jerry will sign up too! Tons of fun will be had by all.

I'm tired, and really ought to be in bed sleeping. Gotta get up quasi-early... because....

CHRISTIAN IS COMING OVER!!! I love that boy.... and he loves his Grandmama :-)

1 comment:

Julie said...

I love how much you enjoy your grandson. :o) So sweet. Have a wonderful day!