Friday, August 1, 2008

Randomness...

1. I worked out for 1 1/2 hours today with Shannon, my trainer.

2. I need to hurry up and clean the house before Merry Maids come over...

3. Gotta go to the bank today, make a deposit.

4. Gotta print out bill payments and get 'em in the mail today.

5. Going to book a New Year's Cruise to the Mexican Riviera.

6. Yes, girls... we are going to go to Cabo in December, and then turn around and go back in February.... we've worked hard all of our lives, and this is our reward. Well, not really, but it sounded good, didn't it?

7. I need to book flights for Dyan, Christian & me to go to NC to see my dad in September. We'll go for a few days, that way he'll stop complaining about our never coming to see him, and the fact that he hasn't seen his great grandson, and was worried he wouldn't see him until he graduated high school. And he will hopefully stop complaining that we always spend $$$ to go to Cabo, Ukraine, or Alaska, and can't come see him. He just doesn't get it. Never will. *deep sigh*

8. I need a pedicure.

9. I hate HATE HATE the heat & humidity.... ugh!!! I want SNOW!!!

10. Gotta run!

11. Oh, and I LOVE MY GRANDSON!!!! I'm the LUCKIEST Grandmama in the ENTIRE WORLD!!!

No comments: