Friday, August 8, 2008

Goin' to the Pool

Okay, so I worked out this morning with my trainer. Honestly, I didn't wanna go at all today. I'm soooooooo tired. Going to the dr. on Monday to check out my thyroid again... anyway, I forced myself to go. I'm glad I did. I always feel better afterwards. Did weight / resistance training for an hour, and did about 40 minutes on the treadmill, set at 3.2. Walked over a mile and a half...

This afternoon, Dyan, Christian and I are going to Summit Waves. It's this really new aquatic center here in Lee's Summit. They have water slides, a big kids pool, little kids pool, a river that you can float around on... a beach, a playground, and you can bring in your own cooler full of drinks & food. It reminds me of the Pleasanton Aquatic Center in California, where my girls and I used to go to all the time. It was cheap summer fun, and we were really into cheap back then. I think that next summer, I'll buy a pass for us, so we can go alot. Dyan & Christian will be over in a bit. He's napping right now, but it was difficult for Dyan to get him to go down, because he's SO EXCITED to come to Grandmama's house and go SWIMMING!!! She probably shouldn't have told him beforehand... lol.

I will try and remember to take my camera and will post pics soon. Fun times will be had by all...

And that's my life so far...

No comments: