Monday, November 3, 2008

2nd Birthday, Pumpkin Patch & Halloween Pics

I finally uploaded some pics... so sorry it's taken me so long... Anyway, here goes. The first 5 pics are from Christian's 2nd birthday party. I love about 60 pics, but only uploaded 5 here. Dyan, I'll give you a disc. Christian got a "vroom vroom" for his birthday, translated, that means a red radio flyer tricycle. He loves it... The theme for his party was "Cars"...







Yummy cake!









Christian relaxing in his chair! LOL Cute pic!



Next, Dyan & I took Christian to the pumpkin patch ~ Carolyn's Pumpkin Patch in Liberty, MO. The girls and I have been going there for about 12 years now... You ride a big hay wagon out to the BIG pumpkin patch, and pick your own pumpkin! Fun times... and there is a petting zoo, and lots of things for little ones to play on...


































Christian, pick up that pumpkin!!! He was trying to ride the pumpkins like they were horses. Too funny...



















"Grandma, you're letting me hold a KNIFE???" LOL I just told him to grab the knife. What's wrong with that??? We were carving his pumpkin! Happy Halloweeeeeeeeeen!
















Oh, who is that? Oh, it's a cute little turkey boy! And his daddy was dressed in camo.... too funny! So, when Christian went trick or treating, he said, "Gobble gobble"... funny, funny!




Papa with Christian, the Turkey, being silly.... 'cause that's just what Papa does.... act silly~!

Sitting on the front porch... with the carved pumpkins... waiting to go get CANDY....












And that's my life so far.....


5 comments:

Julie said...

Great pictures! I love that - turkey and a hunter. Maybe I can convince andrew to dress up next year if it's in camo. :o) He's an absolutely adorable little boy!

Meg said...

Awww...he is the CUTEST thing EVER!!!!!! Thanks for the pics!

Unknown said...

He looked like he was in a Cake Coma sitting in his chair! Love the pics! Love my boy! Love you too!

Meg said...

LOL, the pic of him in the chair in his cake coma looks just like his father after eating a bunch! hahahahaha

Julie said...

Okay, so what's with not blogging for a week?! I'm having withdrawals, I love to know what's going on in your life. Hope all is well...