Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Bleh....

Okay, so I'm trying really hard not to be depressed. I'm taking my pills FAITHFULLY every day.... I'm just so hung up on what Don's going through..... it's consuming my mind, and I need it to STOP.... I'm just so sick of thinking about it. I'm just so sick of worrying.... I'm in quite a funk right now....Good thing I'm not taking care of the family on Thanksgiving.... I don't think I could handle it. Dyan is cooking.... and I'm helping. Fine with me. We'll spend the day over there.

This is a difficult time in our lives..... but Don's not worried about it.... Men sure are made different than women... I guess....

I just don't feel like doing anything. I don't feel like moving out of my chair. I feel like sleeping all the time. This is not good. I don't feel excited that Christmas is coming.... this is not usual for me. I haven't begun to think about buying gifts... I am hungry all the time and want to eat all the time.... Not good. I need to get back to the gym. That helps. I'll do that tomorrow.... couple of hours. I'm trying not to cry. I'm trying to rely on the strength that comes from the Lord... it's just so hard sometimes.

I'm scared.

4 comments:

Mama's Ramblings said...

You need to go take a nice hot bath (with bubbles), then yourself dressed for the day (even if you have to force yourself to do so), then get in your car, GO TO STARBUCKS, then go to a book store and just read. Pick out a book that will make you dream again. One that will make you laugh, smile, cry and dream!! That is what you need. A GOOD BOOK!! (AND A STARBUCKS!!)

I will be praying for you!!

Julie said...

Oh my goodness. (((hugs))) I'm with you... every day. But be thankful - we still have lives to live, we may as well get out there and live them. Nothing ever gets accomplished, no happy memories get made, when we sit around and dwell on fear and sadness. Think of something happy, go do something that puts a smile on your face, and go kiss your husband so that he knows you mean it.

:::::sending you LOTS of love:::::

Unknown said...

WOW Mom! You know that you can come over anytime that you want to spend time with Christian. I know that he brightens up your day! I agree with Jen... Starbucks and hot bath and a book! I know that you love reading and Dad is going to be okay! I love you and you don't have to do anything on Thanksgiving! I will talk care of it all! You just play with your grandson! He loves you! And so do I!

Meg said...

Mom, God knows the desires of your heart and your fears. He knows all of it. He doesn't shy away from you if you want to yell and scream at him.

Dad is strong, and he will get through this. God wouldn't give us things if he didn't think we could handle them. Maybe this happened so that dad could lead someone to him. Look at the people this has brought into your life.

God knows what he's doing... even though it sucks for us not knowing... He is in CONTROL! Remember that song "God is in control, God IS IN CONTROL!"

I love you.