Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Here We Go Again......

Okay, so yesterday was delightful.... I stayed HOME ALL DAY!!! Woot Woot and Wicked! ;-) Christian & Dyan came over and hung out for the afternoon.... wicked fun. I did some laundry, cleaned some, and just basically decompressed. It was great.

But....

Today the craziness begins again! I have to get dressed in a second and get to the gym to work out. Then it's off to the grocery store to get a few things... like FOOD... and then home again to do my choir planning, get a shower, and take off for church around 3ish... I have KCC rehearsal and then a run-through for the play. It will be a late night again.

Thursday, pedicure at 10, shower at 3, leave at 4:30... pick up Kate on the way and call time is 5. We have a performance Thur. night, Fri. night & Saturday night. It's really difficult to do anything much during the day, since I wait to get my shower so late in the afternoon. Ugh.... it will be over soon. But, it is fun. Just busy...

***
So, Don & I WERE going to take off for Branson on Sunday afternoon.... Not gonna happen. Apparently Silver Dollar City is BETWEEN festivals and will be closed next week. Oy.... that stinks. So, no itty bitty vacation for me next week. Instead, we'll go down there on Nov. 14th, stay at a Bed & Breakfast that I found online and have been chatting with the owner about, and then we'll spend the day on Saturday at SDC, and it'll be all decked out in their Christmas stuff... should be fun. Note to self: Don't wait so long to go to SDC next year! I love the harvest festival stuff... Oh well... *deep sigh*

***
Gotta go.

***
And that's my life so far...

No comments: