Saturday, October 4, 2008

More Random Thoughts....

1. I'm wiped out...
2. Last night was fun... Don & I hopped on the Harley and rode to Kemper where the biggest BBQ contest in the entire world was taking place. Our company sponsored a cooker... and we had a party in our tent there last night. Totally fun... I've never seen anything like that.
3. Note to self: Don't plan on doing any more big walking in the harley boots... I rubbed the back of my ankles raw... it was really pathetic.
4. Going barefoot in our bbq booth while drinking a cold corona is kinda fun! ;-P
5. Riding on the Harley through downtown Kansas City at 10:30 at night is kinda fun! The Power and Light District is so pretty at night.
6. The Rockettes are coming to KC... but on nights that I can't attend because of concerts at church.... *deep sigh*
7. I did alot of errands today.... shouldn't really do errands without a specific list. I bought things that I probably should have waited on... impulse buying... but it is fun!
8. Bought a stencil for the dinner drama set.... gonna stencil on Monday.
9. I cannot miss my piano lesson on Monday.
10. I cannot wait to get my life back.
11. Still haven't potted my mums yet... they're waiting patiently.
12. I absolutely love being a grandma! But, I don't look like a grandma, do I???
13. I'm tired...
14. Big day at church tomorrow.... Sunday School, worship, selling dinner drama tickets, all church picture, potluck, stapling the skirt on the dinner drama stage, youth choir rehearsal at 4.... and coming home at 6 to collapse in my big comfy leather chair with my feet elevated on my ottoman, vegging out in front of the TV. Sounds good...
15. Sarah Palin did an AWESOME job the other night.... GO SARAH... she actually GETS it.... what real Americans live through, and how we think!
16. I really need to spend some time at the bench.... ya know, practicing my piano... Paula will be so disappointed in me....
17. The dinner drama is finally coming together... and they're getting their lines. I've had mine for a long time... but then again, I don't have 2000 lines to memorize! Sheesh!
18. I really ought to start cooking again...
19. I've been asked to serve on some sort of Mission committee at headquarters... finding out more info. It's a Mission Training Coach thing...
20. October is here already, and I have yet to put up my Autumn decorations! Mercy me....
21. I went to order a large mirror for over my fireplace... but the glass place is closed on Saturdays.... ugh.
22. I ought to wake Don up and go to Home Depot.... need a mirror for the bathroom and wooden blinds for 3 windows...

And that's my life so far...

No comments: