Monday, October 13, 2008

I Want My Life Back!!!

Oy.... life is so busy.... I just want a day! Just a day to read all day if I want to... a day to play with my sweet Cali, to go to Dyan's house and play with Christian... I want a day to sleep if I want... to get my HOUSE CLEAN... I need help!!! I'm quickly falling behind on my normal things...

My life is sucked up by the Dinner Drama.... Opening night is Friday. Tonight was the first night with everyone using their costumes and doing changes. My only rough change is coming onstage in one costume, going to a blackout, then coming right back onstage in a completely different costume. You ought to see me backstage... I'm hurling off clothes left & right... I have my jammie pants under my black pants, and my cami under my sweater... and I kick off my high heels, strip off my black pants & sweater, wrap up in my red satin robe & slip on my slippers which I bought from Priscillas, of all places! I was so embarrassed to go into that store, I tell ya... but they had what I needed, so I hoped that noone recognized me going there... and I quickly asked for the shoes I needed, paid for them and got the heck out of Dodge! Anyway... that is my very quick costume change. And we worked on curtain calls tonight...

I'm so tired....

And tomorrow isn't any better.... I have a meeting all day at Naz. Publishing House, for this advisory group I'm part of, dealing with children's music.... that meeting is from 8:30 - 4. Then I need to hightail it to church, get all dolled up so that Lindsey can take a picture of "The Ambassador" for putting up on the set... and I need to finish the stenciling.... When will I eat dinner? Who knows? Probably like tonight.... it will be NOTHING...

Rehearsal Wed. night, Thur. night is Dress Rehearsal... and Fri. is Opening Night.

***

Thursday, Dyan, Christian & I are heading to the pumpkin patch... Carolyn's Pumpkin Patch in Liberty... it's a family tradition. We'll ride the hay wagon to the pumpkin field, find the perfect pumpkin, pick it, and bring it home. Fun times... I need some fun times.

***
I miss Don. I came home tonight at 10:30, and he was too tired to even cuddle.... drats. I need some cuddle time....

***
Please pray for my friend Julie... she's having a rough time right now...

***
And that's my life so far...

4 comments:

Meg said...

No thanks, I didn't want to go to the pumpkin patch. LOL. Drew, me, Dani and Adam are going to the Louisburg Cider Mill Sunday. Not sure if I'll make it to church. It depends on what time I get home from the competition.

I'm busy, too. Last night was my only night at home till Sunday. So I feel for you, maybe more than you realize.

Love you!

Unknown said...

I am so sorry that you are so busy!! It is almost over! Just think! Then you can have your life back! I love you

Unknown said...

Meg.... I'm DESPERATE for some Mom~n~Meg Time... okay?

Julie said...

Sheesh, I'm exhausted just reading that. How long does Dinner Drama run? Sounds like you're about ready to be done.

Thanks again for the prayers. :-)