Wednesday, May 21, 2008

It Was a Landslide!!!!!!!




I'm THRILLED..... DAVID COOK WON!!! Wow...... what a cool thing to happen to him. I almost cried! I'm so happy for him.... he certainly deserved it. He has been my fav to win for a long time.... and not just because he's from the KC area.... but because he already had that "star" charisma.... he was already a performer!
AND crazy of all crazies.... Cook got to play along with ZZTop!!! Wow!!! Awesome!~

Now Fox News is doing a whole show on David Cook..... Hilarious! This is great!

And it was a LANDSLIDE.... he won by 12 million votes! Wowzers....

Guess I ought to calm myself down and go feed the animals....

No way, the weather man just said, "And now, for the David Cook forecast..." How hokey.... LOLOL

1 comment:

Julie said...

I'm so stoked for him too! Very, very cool. It wasn't quite a landslide though... 56% over 44%... but still. He did great. I liked what Simon had to say!