Friday, May 23, 2008

Random Thoughts...

1. I'm bored.

2. I'm half way through organizing my office. I've gone thru 2 boxes of stuff to file, working on the next to last one... have my files all organized!!! Cleaned off my desk too.... Amazing.... it has wood on the top!!

3. I need to put everything in it's place. Order is more peaceful than disorder, right, Jenny?

4. Don's gonna get the bathroom ready for paint this weekend. That will be my job... the painting. Taupe ceiling, salmon walls.

5. We will go order the floor tiles this weekend. Multi colored, old world brick looking tiles... very cool.

6. Tonight, Don's taking me somewhere. Perhaps the Power & Light District? Perhaps the Plaza?

7. Sunday afternoon- movie day.... gonna go see the new Indiana Jones movie. Love those movies... just fun, brainless fun...

8. I need to get my tomatoes in the garden. Ugh...

9. I need to buy new lopers, and use my auger in the garden to prepare the beds. I'm just a LITTLE behind on this.

10. Tomatoes in September is not a bad thing.

11. Those poor Chinese people.... mercy....

12. David Cook won, and I'm glad.

13. Dyan, Jory & Christian are camping this weekend with some of their friends.

14. Meg & Drew are going to a wedding this weekend. Drew is best man, I think.

15. Sunday, one service at church, then an all-church picnic. Those are always fun.

16. I'm in charge of the nursery this Sunday in Dyan's absence. Hope I don't screw it up.

17. Laundry is piling up again.... better get busy on it.

18. I need a whole file drawer just for all of our medical stuff!!! It's crazy!

19. The plant my church sent to my mother's funeral is finally biting the dust.... oh well, it's been almost 8 years. I think I've finally killed it.

20. I love the cool weather.... windows are all open. Love it.

21. I started a new book the other day. Love reading in my peaceful back yard.

22. I want to get back to painting.... I NEED to get back to painting.

And that's my life so far...

1 comment:

Mama's Ramblings said...

You are so right. Also, if you raise up your clutter then know one even notices it. For example, put stuff in bowls or trays. TRUST ME it works. I have the 3 tier bowl tower from AtHome on our kitchen counter, and we put the keys in the top bowl, note pads and pens in the 2nd bowl and then our junk (mail, papers, etc.) go in the bottom bowl. It looks SO much nicer then everything laying all over the counter. I need to make a list like you did. I feel like I have a lot to get done even though Jeremy did a lot of it for me already.