Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Musical Pics

Okay.... before I post some pics of the musical..... I called the FINAL TWO a long time ago.... on AI.... I said it would be the Davids~! Was I right, or was I right??? I am calling it right now.... David Cook will win. He already has the "I'm a Star" attitude.

Okay, pics...


Full Cast Pic
"David & Princess Michal"
"David, King Saul & Israelite Soldiers"
"Choir 1 Dancers"
"David" wearing King Saul's armor.
***

We certainly had a lot of fun putting this musical together. I had a top-notch cast & crew to work with.... I'm one very lucky choir director. Our big Choir 3 Annual BBQ is this Saturday at mi casa.... Fun will be had by all. We will grill dogs, have fresh veggies, chips, soda, ice cream sundaes, & hot tub time. We'll also have the X-Box 3 going in the living room, and we'll also watch a video of our performance. I'm looking forward to it. I love having fun with "my kids".
***
Nothing else really new in my life. I'm relaxing alot.... enjoying my time, doing what I want to do, when I want to do it. Love riding in Don's new car.... gotta get a hat, though... I planted flowers in the pots on my deck today, with Dyan & Christian's help. He was so cute, I tell ya.... Dyan also pulled weeds from the flower beds lining the fence, and cut down several of the sucker trees that are growing there.... Don needs to fix the hose connection soon.... so I can hose everything off before Saturday.
***
Friday = colonoscopy. Ugh..... tomorrow is "prep" day.... need I say more? I guess this is something that ya gotta do when you turn 50. *deep sigh*
***
I think I'll end right here.... no pun intended....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL!!! Christian ended up having a 102.7* Temp last night! UHHH. I hate it when he feels bad! The Musical WAS fun!

Julie said...

Looks like you had a great success with the musical! Enjoy having the kids over, that sounds like it will be a fun time. :o)