Monday, May 19, 2008

Monday, Mondayyyyyy....

Monday mornin'.... slept in, got a call from my sister at 8:45. Woke me up.... I know I know.... shoulda been up long before... but didn't really sleep well the last few nights... all the aches & pains. My elbow is killing me - still aching from the little bit of gardening I did on Friday.
***

Girls, if you haven't read Julie's blog lately, you ought to. I truly admire her as a young 20-something mother doing her very best to make her life fulfilling & making sure that her girls are well cared for in every way. She's smart, knows her own mind, and truly gives from her heart to her family. She's like one of those old fashioned mothers who makes everything from scratch.... LOL I love reading about it.... entertaining & fascinating. And I think that she'd be great friends with both Dyan & Meghan... you guys are all about the same age.

***

Today.... what to do today? I think I'll try and get in for my pedicure today. It's been a month and I'm badly in need of one. Since I wear my sandals all the time, I need to make sure my toes are lookin' good. I also need to buy some more makeup from Merle Norman... and go by the office supply store to get some more file folders and boxes to store old files in.

***

Did you watch Desperate Housewives last night? Crazy.... hilarious.... weird.

***

I need to reclean the kitchen this morning... toss a load of laundry in. And I suppose I'll make it to the grocery store today too.... I think that Dyan & Christian are coming over for dinner. Jory is working in S. Dakota this week for us...

***

This week, the goals will be to finish organizing my office & to work in the garden and get it back into shape. Also, still working on the 5K... gonna go sign up for 24 hr. fitness today.

***

Had alot of fun yesterday.... drive the little yellow convertible to church. Also followed the motorcycle riders from our church to another church for an outdoor concert by LCF.... totally fun. Got sunburnt... Note to self: keep sunblock in the glove compartment of the little yellow convertible.

***

Last night, we went to church to hear some important announcements, and the service went WAY long.... so we missed Brandi's graduation. Didn't get out of church until after 7:30.... Thought we'd be able to leave earlier and get there just a little late. Oh well....

***

Nothing much else really to talk about... it just feels good to be free and happy.... I'm happy. Life is good right now.

***

Had to insert a pic of Christian.... Love that boy....
***

And that's my life so far...

1 comment:

Mama's Ramblings said...

LOVE the picture of Christian.