Monday, May 19, 2008

Pics, Pics and More Pics

Christian & Dyan came over this afternoon to hang out with Grandma & to have dinner. I took lots of pics... cause we had so much fun. We watered the flowers & put birdseed in all of Grandma's birdfeeders. I've neglected my poor birds for so long, who knows how long it will take for them to return! But.... I did see both my boy & girl cardinals a while ago... swooping close to the big feeder & the birdbath....
So, they will be back soon, I know it.
***
We cooked dinner together.... Christian helped Grandpa grill the chicken, and he was very curious about my cooking mac & cheese & peas... He just has to see everything....
***
Here is a pic of Christian coming thru the doggie door onto our back deck... crazy kid!


Here is my sweet Cali.... taken a long time ago.... thought it was cute, so I posted it.
I wuv my baby....

This is one of the flowerpots on my back deck. I potted the flowers last Friday.... so it's still kinda bare looking.... I have 6 of these pots on my deck.

Another view of the deck - Don is grilling chicken.
My garden is in the background in sore need of attention..... anyone volunteering????

Yet another view of the deck....

Not sure what I did to get these pictures to come out side by side..... probably pushed a wrong button.... :EDIT: When I posted the blog, the pictures came out one on top of the other. Go figure!!! But at any rate..... these are pics of Christian smelling my lilacs which are in full bloom right now and are smellin' up the whole back yard!

Christian is also helping Grandpa grill..... and there are more pics of Christian on the back deck. Enjoy! I just love that little boy.....







Here's a pic of Christian at our Choir 3 BBQ - the boys were in the hot tub and Christian was gonna join them. He's wearing his board shorts.... isn't he so cute???

My lilacs are in full bloom and I wanted to get some close up pics of them with Christian. I love my gazing ball.... it's on a big stake. Dyan & Jory gave it to me for Mother's Day a few years ago.... I love it. My back yard is so peaceful... I love sitting out there.

Christian smelling the lilacs.... I love this pic. It's now set as my wallpaper. So cute...

I hope you all enjoyed these pictures of Christian. If you want to keep them on your computer, you can do that easily... just right click & save them.

***

And that's my life so far...

3 comments:

Mama's Ramblings said...

2 posts in 1 day?!? WOW!! You are AWESOME!! Isn't it fun adding pictures?!? Looks like you had a blast!

Unknown said...

Yeah, I know... I ROCK.... two posts in ONE day!!! Woo hoo......

Julie said...

Absolutely sweet! He's adorable. :o) so glad you get to enjoy him often!