Saturday, September 27, 2008

I'm Having a Day....

Okay, so I'm having a day..... a day all to myself!!! Woot! This morning, got up around 8:30... yummy, got to sleep in.... washed my face, brushed my hair & teeth, put my jeans & a t-shirt on, and hopped on the Harley with Don, and we took off to Pleasant Hill, a little pea-sized town about 15 minutes from Lee's Summit, and we had breakfast. It was this quaint little downtown area, and a little cafe that we ate at, and it felt like I was in a scene in a movie! LOLOL We had a nice breakfast, then hopped back on the Harley and took a different route back to Lee's Summit. Lovely ride....

I went to Home Depot to get some lawn & leaf bags & some potting soil & I also bought a new shrub, a holly plant. I had all intentions of working in the yard all day. But what did I do? Well, I did go to Home Depot, but then I came home and took a nap!!! And now I'm watching home improvement shows and just generally goofing off. I'm playing a game on the computer, blogging, checking emails... AND I ordered Minsky's pizza ON LINE! LOL I did get chicken out of the freezer to thaw for dinner, but when Don says, "Let's order pizza." I don't argue! LOLOL

Christian's birthday party was last night. I must have taken 100 pics... I'll post some later. She had alot of friends over, and it was a very nice party. Dyan & Jory got Christian a red rider tricycle... and he loves it. He calls it a vroom vroom... ROFL. The only person missing from the party was Meghan.... she was at a football game with her guard girls. But Drew came, and that was so nice. We all had a good time...

I suppose that's enough for now...

I like having a day....

No comments: