Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Pics from North Carolina

At Grandpa Bru's house.... riding a vroom vroom.... pretend, of course!

Looking up at Grandpa Bru.... they had such fun together.
ECU Pirate... Christian was pretty scared of this... Grandpa Bru is a big ECU fan... and we rode through the university while there... very nice.

At Grandpa Bru's Aamco shop. This is the Parts Room, upstairs.
At dinner, Dixie's Seafood Restaurant, I think. Great tasting seafood! Yum!!
Dad & Micki.
MMmmmm, CRAB LEGS!!!!
Being silly, eating those yummy crab legs... what a nerd!!!

Grandpa Bru & Christian, at the shop.




In Grandpa Bru's office at the shop. Grandpa Bru had fun showing off his great-grandson!

Christian: "WOW, CAAAAARS!" He thought it was so cool to be able to look underneath the cars... He is his father's son!

Hope you enjoyed these pics! I'll update more later.... gotta get the kitchen cleaned and head to rehearsal. Oh!!! I found a bunny today!!! Yay! It's a prop for the play.... I chase someone all over the stage with it.... what a riot!
And that's my life so far....

6 comments:

Mama's Ramblings said...

Sounds like you guys had a good time. Glad you got back safely!!

Meg said...

It's about stinkin' time! Good pictures... my nephew is such a cutie!

And about this bunny... is it real?

Unknown said...

ROFL Meg.... I wish it was real! But I'm afraid that it will pee all over me when I have to hang it by it's ears and then run all over the stage with it.... ROFL. So, it's a real looking fake one...

*muah*

Anonymous said...

Love the pics and bringing back the memories of a special visit by you, Dyan and Christian(Spike). I have to tell you that Sunday afternoon and evening were sure quiet here at 1500 Wheaton Ct. It was a great joy having the three of you in our home even if for such a short time. We enjoyed every moment especially having the little fellow run me around the block. He is such a precious little boy and so much fun to be with. Can't wait till another opportunity. Love to all
Dad & Micki

Julie said...

Great pictures! Christian is so stinkin' cute! Glad you had a wonderful time while you were there. :o)

Unknown said...

Yes, he is so stinkin' cute, and I don't mind agreein' with ya, Julie! He is such a little doll, er, I mean MAN... ;-P