Thursday, September 11, 2008

RIP Sweet Beauty

At 5:45 this morning, Beauty went to Kitty Heaven.... she died peacefully, with Don & me at her side. Don said she wanted to wait and die when someone was with her.... and we were.

Something weird happened.... and you'll think I'm nuts, but I'm gonna blog about it anyway... I'd gone back to bed and tried to get more sleep... and I was awakened by a very loud, sweet "meow" next to my bed. I heard 2 of them... Beauty the Ghost was saying to me "Hi Mom... I'm happy now! I'm playing with Blackie & Sammy, and we're having so much fun! I'm so happy now!!" I swear I heard that...

The hardest thing, in addition to losing a furry baby, is seeing your daughter's heart breaking... It's just something that a mom cannot fix.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes she is in Kitty Heaven, with my sweet Blackie and Sammy! RIP Beauty! Loves and Hugs

Unknown said...

Yes, she's having fun playing up there.... perhaps she found some snakes!!! That would be just like God to have snakes in heaven, wouldn't it???

Beauty was a good kitty... and I'm gonna miss her. She was so beautiful... and sweet.