Saturday, September 20, 2008

North Carolina

Dyan, Christian and I are currently in North Carolina, Greenville, to be specific. We are visiting my dad & his wife, Micki. We are having a lovely time, just visiting a lot. It's been just a few days of sitting around all the time, talking, eating, watching movies, watching Christian... we are having a good time.

But....

Tomorrow we fly home! I will be very anxious to get home. I always miss Don when I'm away from him. I cannot wait to get back home, to my nice, comfy bed with the pillowtop mattress on it... and I cannot wait to see my Cali. Don & Jory will be meeting us at the airport at 2:45 tomorrow afternoon. I think that Christian is ready to go home too.... just yesterday, he said "airplane!", and I asked him if he wanted to go back on the airplane and go home to see Daddy, and he broke into this HUGE smile and said "UH HUHHHHHH"... I think he's homesick.

I took lots of pics of my dad with Christian. Will post them when I return home.

And that's my life so far...

1 comment:

Meg said...

Update already with your stinkin' pictures!! Sheesh!