Wednesday, March 19, 2008

American Idol

So...... they put Carly in the bottom 3.... what is America thinking? Guess I ought to start voting... I had her tabbed to be a possible winner! Sheesh.... just because of a song about a blackbird? Come on........

Kristy Lee Cook... yeah, she belongs in the bottom 3.

Top 10? Yay for David Cook, David A, Jason Castro, and Brooke.... don't care much about Ramiele (sp?)

I'm watching AI right now, so will add more commentary as warranted...

Ohhhhhh a caller from Kansas City!!! LOL Great question for Simon...I don't think Simon looks terrible... I think he's very handsome. A million dollar car???? YOu gotta be kidding me!!!!

Simon & Paula doing a kissing scene??? LOLOL

Michael Johns is easy on the eyes....

Kellie Pickler! Love her! She worked at Sonic??? I love sonic! They have a great diet cherry limeade! Yum.... OmGosh! Love the Red High Heels song!!! She's such a doll....

Okay, bottom 3 - Carly, Kristy & Amanda... Who should go? Kristy or Amanda.... Surely not Carly.... okay, commercial break. Ugh! The suspense is killing me!

Back to my card game.... lol

Okay, we're back.... who's it gonna be? Whew! Carly is safe! awww, she's crying.. Who's going home??? Amanda!!!!! They got rid of the rocker chick???

Okay, these top 10, I'd go see them on tour. Maybe.... Good job, America! She was different, interesting.... So sad, Amanda.... C'est la vie!

1 comment:

Julie said...

I liked Amanda! I thought she was fun and different. I'm so sick of Kristy though - that girl has been in the bottom two every time so far. When will they finally just put her out of her misery?