Monday, March 17, 2008

I Stole Some Pictures!!!

Okay, thank you Jenny.... for posting some great pics of my grandson! Had to steal them.... lolol.
***

Christian, playing with his balls at Auntie Jenny's house. He loves his balls... can't get enough of them! "BALL!! BALL!!! BALL!!!!!!"

Playing with Cousin Chase's singing alphabet letters!
Woo hoo.... hope he danced too!!!
Christian loves to dance!

Awwwwwww, I gotta keep this one as my wallpaper. That Mr. Moose is what I brought home for Christian when I had visited my friends in Alaska.
He loves his Mr. Moose....
The end.

***

Post #2 today: Palm Sunday Pictures of the Kaleidoscope Children's Choir. Palm Sunday is my favorite, simply because of the Palm Processional, among other things. Love Holy Week.... Here are a few pics of "my kids"...


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute Cute Cute!!! my son is so cute! and the kids are beautiful!

Unknown said...

Yes he is, and yes they are! XXOO

Meg said...

Cute pics!! Love them all! And my nephew is just about the cutest thing EVER!!! Oh wait...he IS the cutest thing ever!!! Well, until I have a little munchkin, that is :-P

Mama's Ramblings said...

Christian was so funny. When he was playing in Chase's room, he would look at Chase's shelves (which are made out of a soccer ball & a football), and yell "BALL", "BALL", "BALL"!! He really didn't understand why I wouldn't let him play with those balls. :-)

SO CUTE!!