Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Random Thoughts...

Self Portrait of Me and My Girls - Meg & Dyan...

Well, it's a Wednesday evening.... just finished dinner and now it's 9 PM. Had choir rehearsal today. I love my choir.... For those of you who don't know, my choir is made up of 45 kids, grades K - 6. We rehearse on Wednesdays from 5:30 - 7:00 PM. We sing about every month in church. We are singing on Palm Sunday... doing a processional with palms, and then singing a song along with the Sanctuary Choir, and then we'll have our own anthem to sing too, for the offertory.
Pictures of my choir, you ask? Alrighty!


Singing at Crown Center on December 22nd. Totally fun!

Choir 3 at Crown Center.

My 6th graders.... man, I'm gonna miss them next year! Most of them have been with me since Kindergarten. Love those kids...


I love this picture! What precious girls they are!
Crown Center, Christian & Dyan... you didn't think I could actually post pictures without including my Grandson??? LOL After all, he is our choir mascot! LOL The kids love him, and so do I!


***


I'll take a picture of my new sink tomorrow. Maybe Friday. It is so cool.... but I"m warnin' ya... you'll either love it or hate it. I love it.

***


Tomorrow, have that annual physical exam. I'm fasting now. Nothing to eat or drink past 9 tonite... good thing I had dinner fixed and eaten before then! What did I make for dinner, you ask? Oh..... I made this wonderful minestrone soup and some lowfat muffins. YUM. Much better than that high calorie Taco Bell, which is my usual fare on a Wednesday night after choir rehearsal. I have to start eating better.... and exercising. I want to be skinny again.


***


When I think of myself, I still see myself as my skinny self... not my fat self. I hate being overweight. What happened to me? I told my endo dr. the other day that I wanted to have my metabolism back... the one I had in my life before my 40's. You skinny kids.... don't take it for granted! I still feel skinny inside. But when I look at my pictures or see myself in a mirror...... it's like "WHOA!"


***


Cali needs to go to the groomer. Guess I'll make that appt. tomorrow. Oh and tomorrow, after the gyno / physical, the Merry Maids are coming. Hope I get home in time to clean house before they come! LOLOL

And that's my life so far...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Do not click on the comment above...It is a virus!!! Please be warned!!!

Unknown said...

Yeah, I know.... I'm trying to figure out how to delete comments. I think I'm going to make it so that when you leave a comment, it has to be approved by me. That's all I can figure out to do right now....