Monday, March 3, 2008

Blah Day...

Monday.... it's a blah day... had such a busy weekend, and today, I'm just pretty wiped out. I did get cleaned up, practiced my piano today, and had my lesson. It went well, but I seem to be pretty distracted...

Trying to start a diet again.... ugh. Signed up to do calorie counting on the Internet... I"m trying to stay to 1600 calories per day. I"m already up to 1300 and I haven't had dinner yet. Did you know that Taco Bell's Nachos BellGrande is 760 calories??????????????? Sheesh... and I love taco bell! Guess I'd better check the list and see what I can have that's around 300 calories or less......

I need to clean the kitchen.... never really got cleaned up from the weekend. Need to unload the dishwasher and reload it... Everything else is pretty clean. I also need to pick up Christian's toys from Saturday.

Yup, it's a blah day.... I am SO READY for spring! I just want to get out into the garden and start pruning back, and redoing the beds. I want to get our back deck looking good... cleaned off... planters planted with annuals... need to fix up the birdfeeders....

Need to work on laundry... change the sheets on the bed... wash the blankets. Need to pay a few bills... Need to start typing all the words to the musical & send them to the kids... But, I just wanna sit here and veg...

And that's my life so far...

***

Okay... so maybe this day won't be so blah after all. Don called and wants to run out to Nebraska Furniture Mart tonight and purchase the new sink for our bathroom remodel. It's a very cool sink.... it's like black furniture, distressed, and has a copper countertop & sink combination. It's very cool looking. I'll take a picture and post it later. I know how to do that now, thank you Dyan! *muah*

And after buying that sink / cabinet, he wants to get dinner out there... I'm hoping for the Corona Cantina... love that place.

And now, that's my life so far.

4 comments:

Mama's Ramblings said...

I love going to Nebraska Furniture Mart. I think that I might take Jeremy out there on Wednesday night. My dad is going to come over and watch Chase so we can have a date night. We haven't done that in "FOREVER". So you like the Corona place huh? I haven't heard of it. E-mail me with detail about it. HOPE YOU HAD FUN!!

Unknown said...

Yes, we had fun tonight, Jenny... We bought a new sink for the bathroom that Don is remodeling... spent alot of $$$ on it, but it's very cool.

Corona Cantina is in The Legends shopping area, next to Nebraska Furniture Mart. You gotta walk inside the buildings, and it's over to the left of the big tower thingy... not great directions, huh? But, it's like being in Cabo again... they have this giant palapa inside it, and we always eat at the bar, totally fun... You'll love it.

*muah*

Julie said...

Can't wait to see a picture of the sink!

Your to-do list sounds a lot like mine... but then, isn't that pretty much the list for every housewife? LOL

Hope you enjoyed dinner. Have a great night!

Unknown said...

so you bought a new sink?? You did not tell me that today!?!? TTYL