Thursday, March 13, 2008

Dyan's Birthday Pics

Dyan turned 25 yesterday, and at choir rehearsal, we had a party. Afterwards, Dyan & Christian went to dinner with Don & me, since Jory was working late. So, I'll just upload a few pics from yesterday, now that I know how to do it... Somehow my pictures got uploaded in the opposite order in which they were taken... We had rehearsal first, including a party where Dyan made the choir 3 kiddos wear party hats & eat cupcakes, and she even handed out goodies... lol... Then we went to the parking lot and saw Grandpa on his motorcycle and Christian went right up to it and tried to get on it... so since I had my camera, I figured it was a "kodak" moment.... then Dyan found out that Jory wasn't home yet, and so she went to dinner with Don & me. Margaritas were had by Dyan & me... milk for Christian, and an Arnold Palmer for Don. And we had birthday sopapillas - YUM. Anyway, enjoy the pics.




OMGosh! Is he flipping me off????? noooooo no no no.... ROFL.

UGH.... Grandma needs to lose weight!!!


Dyan opened her gift from me... Peugeot salt & pepper mills from Williams/Sonoma...
Love that store!!!
Isn't she pretty??? Her pin is a flashing lightup pin,
and says "Birthday Princess"....
she's always been a princess! Or at least pretended to be one!
The Birthday girl with Choir 3...

3 comments:

Meg said...

Cute pics...but what's Christoph's problem?? Do you see him in the corner of that last one?? LOL

Unknown said...

Yeah, I saw him.... lol.... he had his "mad" on all day. I talked to his mom, and it's just pre-teen growing / attitude pains... lol. He was hoping that choir was cancelled yesterday because of spring break, but he came instead because he didn't want to disappoint me. And he still has his "mad" on... ROFL...

Julie said...

Looks like everyone had a great time!