Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Hey Meg!!!

Hey Meg, why don't you blog??? It's very easy to do.... just follow the links on my blogpage... or go to www.blogspot.com and get one going.... it's very easy.

I added links to my blog, some of my favorite people.... Dyan, my oldest daughter, Jenny, Dyan's sis-in-law, and Carly, my niece who is a world traveler. She writes lots of interesting stuff.... Fun reading.

I worked out today... took Cali with me on our 40 min. walk. I think I plum wore her out! Came home, checked emails, now I'm gonna get something to eat, get showered & start working on choir stuff. Today is choir day.... busy busy busy....

And that's my life so far...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

How's the bathroom renovation coming along???????? Pics! Pics! Pics! We need pics!

Unknown said...

Who is "Anonymous"??? Come on, 'fess up...

Mama's Ramblings said...

Don't you love having links on your blog to other blogs? I put my fav. links to my friend's blogs on my blog a few weeks ago. Everyone I know loves to read what is going on in other peoples lives. Just a little side note...MEG...START BLOGGING!! We need to know what is going on in your little peaceful life.

Unknown said...

I'll take bathroom pics tomorrow, after the carpet cleaner finishes up downstairs. Not that anyone is really, truly interested, but apparently "anonymous" is... LOL

Ciao~

-C- said...

thanks for putting the links up. I have to admit my San Francisco blog has had a slower start than the others but partly because my computer has been in for repairs the last few weeks. Hope to do a new post soon.

Anonymous said...

You said pics would be tomorrow, which was yesterday. So....where are the pics? Did you not get the carpet cleaned?

Unknown said...

Who are you, anonymous? Please tell.... otherwise, I will have to start denying your comments... Please, give a name.