Saturday, April 26, 2008

VERY quick update...

Thanks for the sweet comments, Julie.... and yes, I'd love to have a big dog, and I told Don what you said, and he said, and I quote, "I'm all the big dog you'll ever need!!!" ROFL

Rehearsal today was MUCH improved! It's amazing what difference a few microphones can make! LOL I am feeling very calm about the musical right now. It's going very well. I love my kids; they are the BEST!

Meg's birthday is tomorrow.... my baby is turning 23. Ugh....... does that make me older too? I got her something special for her birthday, but I won't say here, since she probably will read this blog pretty soon.

I did my secret shopping at Coldwater Creek this afternoon. Got a new skirt, a black sweater shell, and a mint green cardigan. Lovely outfit.... but very $$$. Oh well........ I really need more church clothes... Can't go to church in my capris! LOL

I took 6 swings at a car today with a sledge hammer. $5 would buy you 3 swings. I bought 3 swings, and Don bought $50 worth.... that's alot of sledgehammer swings. It's for our teen youth group - 30 hour famine thing.... the money goes to fighting hunger in Malawi.... great cause. It was totally fun, doing that. People on State Line probably thought we were nuts, beating up a BMW like that! LOL I bashed out the headlights & the back window... and then beat in the fenders. And I pulled a muscle.... go figure! But, fun was sure had by me!!!

Don & I are heading to the Royals Stadium in a few minutes. Going to the game... gonna eat a hot dog. Who cares???

And that's my life so far.....

2 comments:

Mama's Ramblings said...

We all care about what you are going to be doing at Royals Stadium. We haven't made it to a game yet. Maybe sometime over the next few weeks.

Eat a few hot dogs for me!!!

Unknown said...

ONE...I could only eat ONE hotdog, a few nacho chips & my water. That's it! LOLOL

You should go to a game with us sometime! :-)