Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Old Age = Forgetfulness

Yes, I'm losing my mind.

Yesterday, prime example.

Got up, did my workout / neighborhood walk (training, remember???), then came home and had breakfast. Made my hot tea... got my shower, started working on kcc, got my t-shirt order together, went and ran errands.... 1) to the t-shirt graphics place to approve the graphic & place my order 2) to the petstore to get dog & cat food 3) to Merle Norman to get some more stuff I needed & 4) to the grocery store & did BIG shopping... haven't done that in about a month. Then I came home, unloaded everything, (love my big cloth bags), made my lunch, yes that was at 4:00 PM, and got ready for Dyan, Jory & Christian to arrive. They came over last night, because Jory thought he was gonna help Don in the bathroom. What he really wanted is some of the wiring, so he can use it in his basement! LOL But, the deal was, Don was working on our taxes last night, and wasn't planning on working in the bathroom. So, Dyan brought over a chicken pot pie, and I made a salad & cut up fruit, and we had a nice time. Christian, as always, was a little dollface. (Can you call a little boy a dollface and get away with it???) Then my tummy troubles returned, and I felt horrible. Dyan & Jory & Christian left around 8, and I'm sitting here vegging in front of the TV watching Dancing With the Stars... and all of a sudden, I'm struck with this awful feeling.... I asked Don, "What day is it???" I know, I know..... and he said, "Monday." And UGHHHHHHHH I realized that I forgot to go to my piano lesson!!! Sheesh, and I've been playing so much lately! I couldn't believe I forgot my lesson once again! And I love going to my lessons! I love chatting with Paula!!! And we even get in about 10 minutes of playing time! LOL

Yes, I'm getting forgetful in my old age..... and I"m only 50!!!! How scary is that?

And that's my life so far...

2 comments:

Meg said...

LOL, nice one ;-)

Mama's Ramblings said...

About time you updated. I am probably just as forgetful as you, but I did turn 24 this year...maybe that is why?!? :-)