Wednesday, April 23, 2008

It's Almost OVERRRRRRRRR

Okay, here it is, Wednesday at 12:16 PM, and I'm ready for choir today! Lesson plans are completed.... lineup orders are printed out, ready for attendance, choir people of the year awards are printed out and ready to deliver to the trophy place, the hard copy of the program is printed out and ready for duplication, I'm buying the paper today, one ream of 11 x 17 paper, the sets are FINISHED and look great... the costumes are FINISHED and also look great.... we spent 3 days sewing them suckers... and boy do they look wonderful! The Saturday rehearsal goals are all set, and reminders sent out via email. This Saturday is our big - pre-dress rehearsal rehearsal.... all main cast members, including our giant, all soloists, one liners, "excuses" and all choir 1 & stick dancers need to attend. Also present will be any orchestra members who are free and desire a little extra rehearsal time. We'll be rehearsing Saturday morning from 9 - noon. Yay, a free Saturday afternoon??? Whatever will I do??????

***

The windows are open and the attic fan is on.... feels so good.

***

Perhaps Don & I will attend a Royals game this week.... maybe Thur. or Fri? We are going to go there for my birthday, which is in June.... gonna take the kids & Christian, will have dinner in the Stadium Club restaurant, tables right next to the big windows, so we can watch the game from there. It's so cool....

***

I've been slackin' on the exercising.... better get back on that tomorrow.

***

Maybe I'll post some pictures soon.... we took pictures of the KCC Sweat Shop... rofl... Silly us.

***

And that's my life so far....

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes it is almost over!! Then you can breath!!! Love ya

Meg said...

wooties! I can't hardly wait for free Wednesdays and Saturdays!

Julie said...

I'm so glad for you that it's almost over. :o) Enjoy your free afternoon!