Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Idol Chatter

Okay, round 1 is finished..... Jason - same ole' same ole' BORING.
Brooke - also boring.... I cannot believe she's still in this thing.
Sayesha - loved it. Definitely the best vocals of any female in the contest.
David Cook - wow. Great!
David Archuletta ~ again, another great performance.

Paula ??? What, is she on drugs or something? She has no clue as to what is happening on this show.... What a goofball.... dufus.... I think she's been drinking...

Round 2 is coming up.....

Oh and this is Neil Diamond night..... LOVE LOVE LOVE him..... I went to one of his concerts for a birthday in LA.... it was FABULOUS. Loved him in The Jazz Singer..... loved that movie. Fabulous.

Okay, waiting for round 2... oh, sheesh, I recorded it.... I can FF thru the commercials - what a goof!

Okay, Jason Castro~ I just wish he'd do something upbeat and really let his vocals rip!!! Always the soft, mushy stuff.... He's not worthy of winning this thing. So sorry if you like him..... but he does have great teeth. :=) Boring song... if you ask me. Randy is right. Just an Okay performance.... not the best. Paula's critique - she's right.... he's too safe. He has to step it up. Simon is right too.... forgettable....

Up next: (Don's working and I'm bored, can ya tell???) David Cook: Love this guy. He's from the KC area.... and one of my favs. I don't know this song.... Oh, I love it! He's a classic rocker dude. I could be his mother, ya know??!! Fantastic. What do the judges say??? Randy - Yo.... check it out baby.... rofl... blazing.... great! Paula~ proud of him.... she thinks he will win. I do too.... Simon~ brilliant! Totally agree with him!!! You go David! Smart & well done. My vote is for David Cook.

Up next: Brooke White ~ She should have been eliminated a LONG time ago.... but thanks to VFTW.com, she's still here. (Vote for the Worst) Her voice is just amateurish.... she sounds like she has vocal nodules. She needs vocal therapy, in my opinion.... Okay, what do the judges say? Randy~ He says nice job.... I don't really agree. Paula? she's too mushy.... she liked her. Ugh... Simon~ hated the first song. He liked this one though.... behind the piano. Well done, he says. I hope she doesn't pass thru to next week.... either she or Jason need to go.

Up next: David Archuletta~ Pure voice. Young, but great vocals. I wasn't crazy about his rendition of "America"... Love it when Neil sings it. Randy thinks it was another good performance. Paula thinks it's the perfect song for him to sing. She love him - he's brilliant. Simon~ Smart choice of song. Check, check, check, very good.

Up next: Syesha~ (one of my favs) "Thank the Lord for the Nighttime"... She's great.... Love that she sings barefoot. Cool.... Oh, she can hit those notes! Great job!!! Woo hoo........ loved it. Randy~ Yo, alright, so yo.... she's in the zone.... broadway style... he likes it. Paula~ vulnerable, beautiful, performance theatre.... great! Simon~ Strangest show, he says. A bit chaotic. She's a good actress / singer. He thinks however, she may be in trouble tonight. I do NOT agree.... Why? He doesn't think she had a really memorable 2nd song, like some of the others did tonight. I do NOT agree at all....

Okay, who will be gone tomorrow? My hope is Jason or Brooke.... I think the final two will be the two Davids.

I know, I know... I need to get a life! LOL

And that's my life so far~~~

3 comments:

Mama's Ramblings said...

Does Don know that you have a son named David? I am sure he has always wanted a boy. :-)

Unknown said...

someone left me a comment on this blog, and I accidentally deleted it while cleaning out my email files.... so it won't get published, unless you resend me your comments.... so sorry....

Julie said...

I totally think David Cook should win. Archuleta isn't capable of singing an upbeat song and doing a good job of it. Brooke always looks terrified, Castro is getting boring, and I just don't like Syesha. And those are my thoughts. :o)