Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Okay, I'm "Normal" Again...

Okay, I am FINALLY feeling "normal" again. My blues lately have been related to hormones, I suppose. I got my little visitor today, "Tom", so now I'm all better! I just never know these days when Tom will be visiting. Sometimes he goes 6 months without a peep from him... and sometimes it's 6 weeks. Oh, the joys of my friend, "Tom".

Tom's visit, AND being back on Zoloft. Life doesn't get much better than this! I just thought I'd let you all know that I haven't cried once today, and I'm handling life much better right now. LOLOL I have a better grip on life's situations. It's amazing what hormones can do to ya!

Okay, I cannot let a post go, hardly at all, without a picture of my grandson, Christian Michael Swim. This is a pic that Dyan has on her blog, and so, since I have a new laptop, and haven't downloaded my pics yet, one of Dyan's pics will have to suffice.
***

Okay, so this is Christian's "trick". Funny thing, Dyan used to do this "trick" too... and I have the pictures to prove it!

Pictures of Christian doing chalk art & investigating the power source for his patio!!!

And that's my life so far...

1 comment:

Mama's Ramblings said...

I thought I was reading Dyan's blog when I saw the pictures. I had to take a second look. GLAD TO SEE YOU ARE BACK TO "normal", whatever normal really is?!?

:-)