Thursday, April 3, 2008

A Springtime Cold

Ugh.... I have a head cold. It's freakin' April and I have a head cold. Ugh.... I tried washing out my sinuses with this really weird thing, a squeeze bottle with some solution in it that you squeeze into one side of your nose, and the water eventually comes out the other side. Yup, it's weird, but it works ~ sorta. I'll take a Advil PM in a few minutes so that I'll be able to sleep with a stuffed head. Ugh....

I even cancelled Merry Maids today, cause I just didn't have the energy to pick up around here before they came. Instead, I lounged around in the morning, drinking tea and trying to find some energy. Then spent the afternoon working on choir stuff... i.e. t-shirt orders, production staff, choir awards, and writing and answering lots of emails. Choir.... that's my entire life for the next month or so. Then the musical will be a memory, and I'll have 3 1/2 months off before the startup of the new choir year.

I wish it would warm up around here. And I wish I felt better.

I need a grandson fix....

And that's my life so far....

No comments: