Wednesday, June 11, 2008

The Boys.... and the slide!

Jenny, Christians' auntie and Chase's mommy, took these pictures while the kids were on a trip down south to Oklahoma for a Swim Family Reunion. She uploaded these pics on her blogsite, and I thought they were so cute, I copied them and decided to post them on my own site. Thanks, Jenny!!! *muah*
***
This is Christian walking UP the slide, because I guess it takes too long to walk around to the ladder. That's my boy!
I guess Chase is looking for Christian in this pic.
The cousins at the top of a slide.
Christian is running to the next slide. He LOVES slides... the bigger, the better. That boy has no fear, that's for sure!
Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! "Here I GOOOOOOOO"

Adorable pics, if I do say so myself!

2 comments:

Mama's Ramblings said...

I have to tell you that when I was updating my blog, I was thinking about you. I knew that you would copy the pictures. After all, I am a GREAT photographer. :-)

-C- said...

Happy Birthday Aunt Deb!