Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Kaleidoscope Children's Choir Staff Dinner

At the end of the choir year, the choir parents give me a big gift certificate to have dinner at a nice restaurant with the KCC staff. This year, we chose to go to Houlihan's on the Town Center Plaza. Here are some pics from our evening. The only staff person who wasn't there was Shelly, my Choir 2 Director. But fun was had by the rest of us.
***
Here is Dyan & Meghan looking pretty!! Meg directs Choir 1 & Dyan is my assistant director and helps me out in Choir 3. Lovely girls....
Karen, me & Christy. Karen is the accompanist for Choir 1, and Christy is the accompanist for Choir 2. Wonderful friends, and a delight to work with. And, they'll both be back for another year of KCC!
Christopher, the man in the group, is the KCC accompanist & works with me with Choir 3 rehearsals. He is a consummate musician. I used to work with his mother when I lived in California. I'm so glad that they moved to Kansas City...
Here Christy & Christopher are enjoying their food!
The girls, being silly! And Karen, not knowing what to think about my two camera hogs!!!
Yet another pic of Christy & Christopher enjoying their food! LOLOL
Christy saying, "You did NOT take a picture of me with my mouth full!!!" LOLOL
We had a great time tonight. Oh, and of all nights, it was "Diva" night at Houlihans, and all ladies could order "Sex and the City" martinis for 5 bucks!!! There was this table of about 15 ladies next to us, and they were sure putting them babies away!!! And then they all left to go to see the movie... lol.
And that's my life so far...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It WAS fun! Just realized that I REALLY need to loose weight! I look horrible! Can't believe I let myself get this bad! Why didn't anyone tell me???

Unknown said...

I know exactly how you feel...trust me. And I never think you look bad... I think you are so pretty! And I love you...