Monday, June 16, 2008

Random Thoughts...

1. Not much to blog about...
2. I'm sitting here watching the US Open golf tournament... they're in double overtime, or whatever it is that they call it...
3. I hate golf.
4. Despise it, really.... Golf kept my dad from really being a dad. Sad...
5. Been riding the Harley quite alot. I'm getting used to it, and doing my best not to be completely frightened.
6. Father's Day was nice - spent it at Don's mom's. She cooked enough to feed an army... surprised? No... And it was all delicious!
7. Meg is hurting.
8. It's hard to believe people get PAID to play golf!
9. It's cooler today...
10. I ought to be out in the garden pulling weeds.
11. Maybe I'll do that in a bit.
12. I'm so tired lately... and I don't know why.
13. Cali is so adorable.
14. Cali just wants to play all the time! I love her...
15. Found out yesterday that my MIL reads my blog. Better be nice, eh?
16. All I wanna do is sleep.
17. Christian fell asleep on Great Grandma's floor yesterday. Never seen a kid who sleeps on command!!! He's so good....
18. I haven't practiced my piano much lately.... better get crackin'.
19. I want to read a book. Been a long time since I've read a book. Perhaps I shall do that today.
20. Tiger won.
21. Next Saturday is the 100 mile motorcycle ride for Breast Cancer research... I think Meg & Drew are gonna go too. My butt is gonna be sooooo sore!
22. Tiger's wife has really blonde hair!
23. Gotta get busy. Time's a wastin'...

3 comments:

Mama's Ramblings said...

What is an MIL?!?

Unknown said...

MIL = Mother in law
SIL = Sister in law
FIL = Father in law
BIL = Brother in law

:-)

Meg said...

My mouth still hurts. Slept till 12 yesterday....and my eye wont stop twitching. Think it's from the Prednisone :-(.

I have an interview at 10 for flag coach today in the band room at LSHS. They've already interviewed one person. So we'll see.