Saturday, February 23, 2008

Feelings of Abandonment

I feel abandoned.... where are all my friends? Does noone ever read my blog? I never, ever have any comments..... I'm starved for comments.... Dyan? Jenny? Anyone??? Where is the love???

On further thought.... who needs it??? I'm just gonna go do something fun today instead..... gonna grab Don & take his butt to the movies. Do you know how LONG it's been since I've gone to the movies at a real theatre??? Geesh, I cannot remember. What are we gonna see, you ask? We are gonna see Fools Gold, and I'm gonna drool all over Mathew M... I cannot even tempt to spell his last name.... but he's the hot one!

I'm swamped with choir stuff.... auditions being tomorrow and all.... spent several hundred dollars at the office store... new ink cartridges for the printer, a hardwood floor chair mat, and a brand new eco friendly chair for me! I figured that if I'm gonna be in that chair alot, it better be comfy! I'm spending money like I have it! lol Who cares? Noone reads this blog anyway........ oh, shoot, there I go again, whining.... Where is that cheese?

That's my life so far...

2 comments:

Mama's Ramblings said...

OH MY GOSH!!!

I read your blog every day. I just don't pot a comment every time because I don't want you to think that I am staulking you. Drool a little for meover Matthew M. I don't know how to spell his last name either. I hear that movie is going to be a great one. Let me know how you like it. Keep posting on your blog. Start putting pictures. Pictures ALWAYS bring comments out of people.

HAVE FUN TONIGHT!!

Julie said...

LOL You're funny. Hope you guys had fun at the movies!