Thursday, February 21, 2008

Idol Chatter, part deux

Okay... I do not agree with getting rid of Joanna over the rocker chick, Amanda... what are people thinking? I've quite frankly, never been a Janis Joplin fan...

And getting rid of Colton was fine by me....and that young curly headed boy, but come on.... how about getting rid of that obnoxious kid? He's about to make me puke...

And what's up with all those kids crying????? Oh geez... it's like the Miss America Pageant... Don says it's that they were crying tears of joy, that they missed the cut! ROFL Goofy kids....

But, I'm still addicted....

1 comment:

Julie said...

I love Amanda! She has such a fun attitude, and is totally original. And she had cool pants. :-P But then, I love Janis Joplin.

I'm with ya on all the tears . but they do that every year.