Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Idol Chatter...

Okay, watching American Idol right now...

Comments:

Love Robbie's long hair! That is so freakin' cool....

Was disappointed in the first guy... but I loved the dreds guy... Jason Castro.

That irritating gay kid is coming up next.... ughhhhh.... okay.. Danny, you are not selling that song to me.... who are you thinking about anyway??? And stop making your chin bounce up and down with your vibrato!!! Sheesh........ Oh, what's that Randy's saying about his vibrato??? Hmmm.... and in my opinion, that range was too low for him... What was that??? "Thank you!!!" Ughhhh....get him off of the screen!


Next? Not sure I like David Hernandez either.... jury's out on that one... let's see what he can do.... ::Commercial Break:: Oh, I love those Sonic commercials... I can so relate! Okay, back to David... hmmm, so far so good. best vocals so far tonite... oh, yeah.... sing it! (Girls, I know I'm a nerd!) oh, that kid can sing! Randy, I loved it too! So far, he's my fav. I agree with Simon... best vocal of the night so far. Way to go, kid!

Okay, Jason Yeager is next... oh, not sure if he's one of my favs... let's see what he's got...okay, not crazy about this one. Not doin' a thing for me.... back to my card game. I agree with Randy... not the best song.

Okay, Chikezie... He's kinda cute... let's see what he can do. He has a great smile! ohhhhhhh nice. Good start! What a set of lungs! When you know my name.... hilarious! Good choice kid! Sing it!! Loved it!

David Cook - the local boy... Ohhhhhhh yeah! Total rocker dude! Loved the 70's music... All Right Now... great song... he's sellin' it. Way to go, dude!!! ::clapping wildly:: Oh....... geez, Simon, take a downer! Chill out, man!

Okay, last but not least... David A. How cute is he??? Imagine... great song. How refreshing, someone relying on their vocals!! He's pure... WOW. Nuf said. WOW.

Who is going home? I'd guess one of the first ones... Tomorrow nite... the girls.

Hope I haven't bored anyone with my silly ramblings... Kinda fun for me to sit here in my big leather chair with my laptop, watching this show and making my own commentary... I know I know... a nerd. But Simon's right, David is the one to beat! Wowzers!



4 comments:

Mama's Ramblings said...

I am not in to American Idol this year, but after reading your post I want to know what you are talking about so i might just have to start watching.

HUM...

Unknown said...

Rofl, Jenny.... I'm just really addicted... LOL

See ya latah, darlin'...

Unknown said...

You are truly a nut!!! See ya tonight

Julie said...

I pretty much agree with you. David A is so flippin' adorable!