Thursday, February 7, 2008

To Do...

My To Do List prior to vacation:
1. put some shoes on.... (just had a pedicure and my feet are cold)
2. laundry
3. kcc lesson plans for Roger, who is subbing in choir for me next week
4. unload my car - from my shopping today
5. straighten up the living room
6. straighten up the kitchen
7. straighten up the dining room - throw away the boxes
8. straighten up my bedroom - dustmop the floors
9. straighten up my office
10. straighten up the bathroom
11. Be ready for the cleaning ladies tomorrow... rofl
12. make Cali's beauty appointment for Saturday
13. make dinner, eat & clean it up
14. watch SURVIVOR tonight.... yay!
TOMORROW:
1. go to bank, deposit checks, get cash for trip
2. make sure house is neat for cleaning ladies
3. more laundry
4. enter bills onto quickbooks
5. pay bills & mail them
6. go to The Peanut with my sister for lunch
7. take my sister to a pedicure appt. @ 3
8. dinner???
9. start packing - get travel docs all together
SATURDAY:
1. breakfast - out??
2. Cali goes to the groomer
3. take sister to Wal-Mart for her toiletries :-)
4. go to Dyan's in the afternoon so Chris can get her hair cut & colored
5. have dinner at Dyan's
6. Leave Cali & Beauty at Dyan's house for the week. :'-(
7. come home and pack my bags!
SUNDAY:
1. Get up at 5 a.m., shower, makeup, hair
2. Load up the Hummer
3. leave home by 6 a.m.
4. drive to airport, park in extended parking
5. hop the shuttle to the terminal
6. 7 a.m. check in
7. 9 a.m. FLY TO MEXICO!!!!

And that's my life so far...

No comments: