Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Idol Chatter - The Girls

Okay, so today was choir, so I had to DVDR Am. Idol. When I came home from church, stopped by Taco Bell, loaded up on good Mexican junk food, came home & sat down in my comfy leather chair and pushed "play".... It's the girls night!

My thoughts... I liked Carly alot... and Syesha, but not many of the rest. I thought that the last blonde chick was not really great... the one who can sing opera... she came out and tried to be a rock & roll chick... and failed at it. And what was up with Amanda tonight? I thought she looked like a lion, and sang awful... I just don't see her staying around long. The blonde who sang Carly Simon was alright... oh, and I did love the last black chick, the one from my hometown of Joplin, MO, she was very good. So, we'll see what happens tomorrow night... Good luck, Ladies...

***

Today was our first "musical" rehearsal. I played a video of the Pensacola Children's Choir's performance of "The Rock Slinger..." It was fun, and I believe that the kids really enjoyed it. The main cast members received their books tonight, and wild applause was all around. I love my kids... I think that this musical will be tons of fun putting together.

***

Yesterday was not a good day for my sweet Cali.... Last night, I noticed her in the kitchen, sorta squatting over the throw rug, and I thought she was peeing. So I was telling her to go potty outside... and she just squatted there and looked at me.... So, I got out of my comfy leather chair and went to her, and boy, the smell hit me! Since her hair is long for the winter, she had, well, you know, she had poopies stuck to her bottom, tangled up in her hair, and it couldn't get out! So, I grabbed her, half a roll of paper towels, and some sharp scissors and up to the bathroom we went. Boy....... talk about NASTY!!! I had to cut away the hair around her little bottom, and then the poop just poured out... poor kid. She was so happy to get that shit (excuse me) off of her bottom.... and then I had to completely disinfect the entire bathroom, including the scissors!!!! It was beyond gross. What I wouldn't do for my baby....

***

Christian was cute today. He stayed with the choir during our rehearsal and viewing of the musical. The room was dark, since we had the musical projected up onto the big screen... anyway, Christian basically had the run of the place, walking among all of the kids who were sitting & lying all over the children's chapel... And at one point, he stopped in front of one of our first grade boys, and squatted in front of him, and then started trying to grab his nose! Over and over and over again... Poor Roman, he just sat there and didn't quite know what to do.... it was pretty funny.

Tomorrow I get to go pick up Christian after my endo. appt. I'll bring him to my house for some "Grandma" time.... and then later, Dyan will come over and teach me how to download pics from my camera to my computer. Fun times ahead...

And that's my life so far...

3 comments:

Mama's Ramblings said...

I can't believe you did that for Cali!!! You are out of control. I think I would have had to take her somewhere. That is just above and behind.

Unknown said...

Yeah I have to agree!! That is GROSS!!! I am so glad that did not happen at my house when I watched her!! I will see ya tomorrow!!

Unknown said...

Above & behind??? That is too funny... rofl.

Yeah, it was VERY GROSS... and VERY STINKY!!! But, what was I gonna do? She sleeps with me for Pete's sake!

Love you girls~